Membership Overviwes & Benefits
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS – At a Glance
- Build your connections at several networking receptions and dinners.
Your Issues, Our Concern
- Clarifications on major policy issues and redressal of problems of members both at the Central and State Government levels from Ministers, Senior Officials and Advisers.
- Have your say on key issues through our campaigning, lobbying and representations.
Share Experiences and Learn to Manage
- Participate in Expert Committees and Task Forces set up by the Chamber.
- Seize an opportunity to participate in Seminars, Conferences, Meetings, Symposia, Roundtable Discussions and Training Programmes.
- Enhance your managerial abilities by listening to eminent CEOs.
Enlightenment on Topical Issues
- Renders expert advice to its members on issues relating to industrial relations, income tax, energy conservation, etc.
- Provides you Labour Advisory Services.
Have Global Network
- Provides an impetus to develop international business through 'Buyer Seller Fora'.
- Organises meetings with foreign delegations, international agencies, Diplomatic Missions and various foreign Chambers of Commerce.
- Takes business delegations to different countries to explore possibilities for enhancing bilateral trade and joint ventures.
- Disseminates commercial and economic information including trade enquiries / tenders received from abroad.
One Stop Certification
- Design and execute a cost effective business to business marketing plan through the Chamber's various sponsorship opportunities.
- Chance to reach across the board through advertising in our Monthly Bulletin.
- Get solutions to your marketing and trading queries.
Garner your Growth
- Forum for Young Entrepreneurs : Bringing the Generation Next entrepreneurs at a common platform.
- Organises Management Development Programmes in association with Konrad Adenauer Foundation (KAF) for executives which have a high success rate.
Avail Timely and Vital Information
- Disseminates comprehensive information through notices and circulars.
- Provides updates on latest activities / programmes, through the Chamber's monthly Bulletin.
Organise your Conferences
- Conduct your conferences, seminars, meetings and other events in our spacious and well equipped Conference rooms, Auditorium and Business Centre with modern facilities at New Delhi and Chandigarh.
Express your Social Concern
- Shoulder your Corporate Social Responsibility by participating in social welfare activities and community development programmes of the Chamber through three Social Welfare Foundations.
- Get rewarded for excellence in your specialised field of work at our Annual Awards Ceremony